Lacritec is an innovative product that works from the inside out to provide continuous dry eye relief. Lacritec delivers a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids sourced from Flax Seed, Fish Oil and Borage Oil. This Australian developed, patented formulation works to support a healthy tear film and reduce inflammation.
Lacritec Dry Eye Relief Capsules are ideal for:
- Ongoing dry eye syndrome
- Contact lens wearers
- Air travel and air conditioning
- Eye strain
- Eye procedures including Laser Eye Surgery
Why Choose Lacritec?
- Unique combination of proven ingredients including Flax Seed Oil.
- Dry eye treatment that provides continuous relief from dry eye discomfort.
- Unlike drops, works from the inside out to target the root causes of dry eye.
- Much more powerful than flaxseed oil or fish oil alone, also provides the unique omega fatty acid, GLA, from Borage Oil that cannot be easily obtained from diet alone.
- Offers uninterrupted dry eye relief with continued use; maximum results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- May replace the need for eye drops for many patients.
- A follow up of 209 Lacritec patients showed significant symptom improvement and a halving of their eye drop usage after 8 weeks.
How Does it Work?
Lacritec uses a proprietary blend of DHA and EPA Omega 3 essential fatty acids from fish oil, ALA Omega 3 essential fatty acid from Flaxseed Oil, GLA Omega 6 essential fatty acid from Borage Oil. These substances reduce lacrimal gland inflammation, resulting in improved tear production and reduced tear film surface tension.
How Much Should I Consume?
The dosage can vary both due to your weight and the severity of the symptoms. We recommend all patients to start with 3 capsules a day for the first 2 months (approximately 3 bottles) and reduce to 2 capsules a day. If dry eyes symptoms resurfaces, the dosage can be increased back up to 3 capsules a day.
Australian Made Quality
Manufactured under the highest therapeutic manufacturing standard (GMP) in a manufacturing plant which is regularly audited for compliance by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Request for more information
Feel free to request for a call back if you are interested in any of our listed products. Our friendly advisers are more than happy to answer any queries that you may have!